Welcome Jackson!


Welcome Jackson!, originally uploaded by Grandma Boren.

Jackson arrived this morning at 2:59 AM MDT. He is 6#12oz. I have no
idea how long he is but I got to help with the delivery. It was
really wonderful. Emma did a great job. She is soooooooo happy to
have him out. She was in labor for 32 hours. Thank goodness for
epidurals. She was so exhausted I don't think she would have survived
in one piece without it. It was a wonderful event. Everyone is happy
and healthy. Jackson is a little bruised because he was facing right
so he could see me. Dr. Glenn suggested that I get on the floor to
see if Jackson would look down. LOL It's a good day.

Comments

Shauna said…
Tut is looking at these pictures and she says, "What's he cryin' 'bout?" and I said, "Probably because he doesn't like the bright light," and she says, "Baby Jackson says, 'I want it off!'"

B says, "Bee-bee".

Popular posts from this blog

The Three Snowmen

Down with Bloody Big Head